Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Today I walked two miles in my small house due to the horrible weather outside.

Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Today I walked two miles in my small house due to the horrible weather outside.

I hate when the weather is bad, this time though instead of just being lazy I still found a way to get some steps in.

I went up and around every nook and cranny of my house and just did laps for twenty minutes at a time. The second twenty minutes I did a farmer's carry the entire time as well.

While the weather was super shitty I was able to get about 4500 steps in just in my house. Thankfully the weather cleared up and was able to go outside for the other walks.

Have you ever done anything like that to get your steps in when you had no other way to get them otherwise?

I'm interested in hearing your stories of improvisational exercises lol

submitted by /u/Nolan-
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/103jwvi/today_i_walked_two_miles_in_my_small_house_due_to/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...