Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I lost 140 pounds and I still have issues when it comes to my appearance.

Wednesday, January 4, 2023

I lost 140 pounds and I still have issues when it comes to my appearance.

Hey, sorry for my bad english its my third language. I’m 19 years old, and in the matter of a year I lost a total of 140 pounds. I used to be the joke of every friend group and had major issues with my confidence and self esteem. Losing weight was all I ever wanted (and I thankfully achieved that), I’ve always thought that losing some would help with my confidence, and it did. But I may have set my expectations too high.

I’ve always had an attractive face, I had way less fat on my neck and face than my body (most of it was in my thighs and ass). And after losing 140 pounds which is a huge deal, my face still looks nearly the same and I hate that. Now being fat isn’t my issue. I still feel ugly deep down even though girls are hitting on me a lot, which never used to happen. I’d say I’m an attractive guy but my mind wouldn’t let me believe it. I don’t know what to feel.

submitted by /u/SimpleLocksmith838
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/103mfyl/i_lost_140_pounds_and_i_still_have_issues_when_it/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...