Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Is this Possible?! Or could this be real Progress?

Friday, January 6, 2023

Is this Possible?! Or could this be real Progress?

I've been doing a lot of Steady state cardio with walking and have done it for about two/three months. I used to be a size 18. But on a whim from my mom, I tried on her stretch pants that are like a large and Medium. I fit them. Well 90% cuz its a bit short on me. (I'm tall, like 5'10) (30F//5'10//CW: 254, SW:275, GW:175)

THEN I TRIED ON THE JEANS. YOU GUYS I absolutely don't believe it. It wasn't like perfect fit. I had to realllly suck my stomach in. So I know I'm not a size 12, maybe a 16.

But... Coming from a time where I couldn't even get her stuff up past my thighs, let alone my calves, I'm in utter shock. Like confused shock.

No, like really. Even if her jeans were stretched, her size is a 12M. (12-13)

Even if they were slightly stretched or major stretched. how much does that affect the size?

I can't compute... I literally in disbelief.

All I did was 15-40 mins of walking videos on Youtube with Leslie Sansone and BurpeeGirl. Ended up getting some 2lb hand weights and went ham on some walking vids. That's all I can do.

Diet? Heh, not even going to lie. I try to watch how often and how much I eat volume wise. I didn't go the all vegetable route. Just plain old food, sometimes the unhealthy kind (bad I know). The only thing I did different was move more. around 30 mins a day.

I know I've lost a lot of size but trying on my mom's clothing... and being able to get it on despite the effort lol, it's mesmerizing. Like, that means im obviously not a size 18 in jeans anymore.

I do know I've dropped from a 2xl in stretch pants to a regular xl. Possibly large now. But I haven't worn jeans in 2 months-ish.

Lemme stop talking lol. Can it really be this true tho?!

submitted by /u/NaughtyGoddess
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/105dn8g/is_this_possible_or_could_this_be_real_progress/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...