Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Exercise makes me lose my appetite?

Saturday, December 11, 2021

Exercise makes me lose my appetite?

In the last two months I have stopped driving and started walking everywhere, averaging 3-5 miles a day for errands alone.

The thing is, the more active I am the less I feel hungry. It would not be an issue, except I have been forgetting to eat since I am not used to this. Today for example I have only had 800 or so calories tracked, but I just don't want dinner.

This seems fine in the shortest term, but a large problem if it continues. Is this normal? Before when I was active it definitely made me hungry so I am not sure what is going on.

submitted by /u/pandemicshutdown
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/redsv3/exercise_makes_me_lose_my_appetite/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...