Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Confused as to why I’m not losing weight despite eating in a caloric deficit

Monday, December 6, 2021

Confused as to why I’m not losing weight despite eating in a caloric deficit

I’ve been doing the caloric deficit (1450-1550 calories) as a F, weighing 195 @ 5’4. I know these are my calories because I weigh my food all the time even the one piece of candy I eat. I workout 3x a week @ Bootcamp classes since the rest of my life is sedentary as a student and have been doing this since may. I’m beginning to think something is seriously wrong and it’s scaring me. My goal is to lose the 20lbs that I’ve put on during the pandemic but the weight does not want to go away.

I’ve posted this before somewhere when I had 3 months of no loss and the solution was to go see if there was anything medically wrong with me. Went to the doctors and bloodwork came back perfect. I’m seeing a nutritionist next week but it’s extremely frustrating because I feel like they’re going to tell me the same thing of eating in a deficit.

What’s going on?! I’m so frustrated. I’m at the point where I’m willing to try anything. I started my journey so early so that I could be in a bikini for spring break and now I’m discouraged

submitted by /u/habituallyhungry_
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ramq6p/confused_as_to_why_im_not_losing_weight_despite/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...