Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: It's my birthday today and my gift to myself is a gym membership.

Monday, December 6, 2021

It's my birthday today and my gift to myself is a gym membership.

After 1 week of getting myself comfortable in the gym, i finally availed the monthly membership. I'm loving it so far. I've been dreading going for years and been just doing home workouts but not consistent. But in the gym, you have all these people working hard around you so it motivates you. Their energy is contagious. Everyone has been nice and helpful and yes, they keep to themselves :)

Here's to a fit and ripped 2022! 🍾πŸ₯‚

submitted by /u/Rex-Jr
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/ranv6l/its_my_birthday_today_and_my_gift_to_myself_is_a/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...