Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Change in my face after weight loss is surprising to me

Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Change in my face after weight loss is surprising to me

I started working at UPS in late July of this year at 310 pounds. I heard it was some pretty physical work so that appealed to me as well as holding a job while in college. It's been great for me, definitely some challenges but so many positives. I could've had a lot more progress since I haven't changed my eating habits, I'm a little ashamed of that. UPS has absolutely brute-forced my weight loss from 310 to 250 along with lots of gained muscle in my arms, legs, and back. I plan to start eating better and go towards my goal of 220.
Just a little bit of celebration for myself that I wanted to let out into the world

https://imgur.com/a/Y5fO2so

submitted by /u/SunnyBr0
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rbau9u/change_in_my_face_after_weight_loss_is_surprising/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...