Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Face gains

Friday, December 10, 2021

Face gains

https://imgur.com/a/ERHUdEP

This is about a year apart. I’m not doing anything special. No specific diet, no exercise except walking a little at work less than 1200 steps a day. But I’ve started eating less of what I eat. Sometimes do an OMAD or even skip meals for a few days. Nothing really structured. I haven’t lost weight. I’m still stuck at 310, my pants are big on me, I’m wearing a 52 mens and I should be in 48/50. But my belt goes one and a half times around me. It’s a nylon belt so I just keep cinching it up. I’ve lost another shoe size. From 9.5 mens down to 7.5 mens now in 7.0 mens or translates to womens 9.5 which is what I’m wearing right now.

I’m not losing muscle. My arms are pretty bulky for absolutely no exercise granted if you look past the flab.

I’m trying to join a gym or create one at home. My home office is packed again only space I have for it. Doesn’t seem like it’s going to happen. But as soon as my husband gets back on his feet and gets employment again that we both agree on. He was a police dispatcher for 20 years. I told him absolutely no overnight shifts of any kind. I’m sick of it. Once he gets him another job I’ll be joining planet fitness I think. Even tho a Anytime fitness is less than 5 miles down the road it’s small and always full. Planet fitness is like 30 minutes from my house in another city lol. But I’ll get there.

I’m just super pumped at seeing this difference in my face.

submitted by /u/Rubicon2020
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/rdiczb/face_gains/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...