Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 5 weeks of progress

Saturday, December 11, 2021

5 weeks of progress

Hi im a 17 year old male, my starting weight was 277lbs and i was eating fast food like 2 times a day but suddenly my 2xl shirts didn't feel comfortable then i realized i needed to do something about it. I started tracking calories for my first week and aiming for about 1500cal, protein shakes and going 5 days per week to the gym doing 30 minutes of weight lifting and 30 minutes of cardio. After 1 week i stopped counting calories and just did them approximately on my mind. Now its been 5 weeks I've lost 20 pounds and i haven't never felt this motivated. My final goal is 200 and every week im closer. i just wanted to share the start of my journey with you all it may inspire ppl and say thank you guys because this community has helped me a lot.

submitted by /u/ImaginationSingle649
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/recvec/5_weeks_of_progress/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...