Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: When will my numbers on the scale start going down?

Wednesday, August 25, 2021

When will my numbers on the scale start going down?

Hey guys I have been at it for 3 weeks and more so the last 10 days. I am currently 220 and have increased my exercise from completely sedentary for a year to getting and 10k steps in outside and lifting heavy weights 4-5 times a week. I am wondering when some of you started actually seeing your weight decrease on the scale. this is the heaviest i've ever been and my weight has really bothered me the last year but only now have I been able to exercise. I am keeping track of all my food on an app and am eating about 2200 calories a day while exercising. Im eating healthy food and want to know when the numbers will start to show it. Thank you.

submitted by /u/KnickCage
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pbr5p7/when_will_my_numbers_on_the_scale_start_going_down/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...