Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Mega NSV: Nude Beach

Friday, August 27, 2021

Mega NSV: Nude Beach

I'm very close to hitting my goal, which would put me in both the century club and 1nderland. But since summer weather is fading fast, I decided to prematurely commemorate the achievement by doing something that is both extremely out of character for me and also a bold body-positive statement.

On a rocky shoreline [SFW] nearby, the locals keep a not-very-secret "naturist" beach. So I decided to hang out (literally; wink wink) there for a couple hours today. I went for a swim, tanned some pale bits and pieces, and didn't give damn about who saw me or who I saw.

It was a very liberating experience that I certainly would not have had the confidence to do if I hadn't lost a bunch of weight.

----

Okay, to keep the mods/automod happy:

> What was the biggest change you made that helped you meet this goal?

I applied CICO principles to create a substantial-yet-sustainable calorie deficit. When I started at ~300lbs, my net (not gross!) calories were 1000-1200 per day. I slowly/eventually ramped that up closer to 1500. I achieved these deficits through a mix of both well-balanced diet and multiple forms of exercise (mostly walking and VR boxing).

> What is one thing our users can do each day to mirror your success?

If they are similarly fortunate to not suffer any physical, mental, emotional, medical, social, family religious, political, gender, or age -based "encumbrances", then they can find a safe, sane, and sustainable plan that suits them and follow it in a disciplined manner.

> How can other users apply this lesson to their life?

By realizing that "it's never too late to start" and "if something is worth doing, it's worth doing right"

> What is the biggest take away or lesson you learned?

Genitals require sunscreen.

submitted by /u/glonq
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pd45d8/mega_nsv_nude_beach/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...