Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Hey male here currently weight 305 looking to start losing weight and see improvements by December what results can I expect to see by then?

Friday, August 27, 2021

Hey male here currently weight 305 looking to start losing weight and see improvements by December what results can I expect to see by then?

Hey everyone I know it's a loaded question, but I am deciding to lose weight. I am 305 and 5'5 looking to shed a lot by December. I plan on cutting half of what I eat when I go out, drink less alcohol, do some more walking, running or at home work outs when I can. I love eating eggs, bread, rice, bacon, chicken, steak you know all of that stuff. So I'm thinking of cutting down to just eating chicken or shrimp when I'm out and lose the beef.

I do eat some fruits and vegetables like Strawberries, Seaweed whenever I have Onigiris, Carrots and Ceaser Salad. What I am aiming to do is just cut down a lot of what I eat and reduce carbs. I also plan to add more working out. Lastly I plan to drink less alcohol and soda. If I do that everyday where I cut out my meals in half and workout more can I lost 40-50 pounds by December?

submitted by /u/PlayfulTitan18
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pd00c1/hey_male_here_currently_weight_305_looking_to/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...