Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Monkey Bars and Mile Run Accomplishment

Saturday, August 28, 2021

Monkey Bars and Mile Run Accomplishment

I’ve never been fit, always overweight/obese. I lost 40+lbs in the last two years from cico and increasing my exercise. I stopped counting calories and working out about a year ago but just maintained my weight. I’m not completely done with weight loss but as I lose weight I’m not sure where my goal will end up.

I like to do the Cybex (arc trainer?) machine at PF, I like trying different exercises and seeing how much I can lift or run or squat. It’s amazing to see what you’re actually capable of. To count calories, I’ve had the LoseIt! app since 2017. I ended up gaining twenty pounds after getting the calorie counting app because I still didn’t understand calories or TDEE. Once I educated myself by reading different books, watching different videos, talking to my fit friends I got a better sense of how everything works and what I like and the pounds shed off.

My BIGGEST accomplishment had been being able to FINALLY do the monkey bars!!!!! I never could as a kid and was always envious of those who could. But today, at 22, I can officially do the monkey bars!!!!! I’m convinced that doing that made me feel invincible and I was able to also accomplish my fastest run today!!! (2 miles/18:40)

It’s even more motivation to just keep pushing myself and seeing what else I can do!

TLDR; I CAN DO THE MONKEY BARS FINALLY 🐒🐒🐒🐒

F22 5’4” SW:196.5 CW:153.2 GW:????

submitted by /u/smackmeuntilicum
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pdhrpz/monkey_bars_and_mile_run_accomplishment/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...