Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I genuinely don’t know what to do

Thursday, August 26, 2021

I genuinely don’t know what to do

So it just seems like no matter what I do, I stay the exact same weight. I’m 5’8”, 145 lbs and simply want to lose a few pounds of fat and gain some muscle. So I tried to lift weights for about 2 months. I ate so much protein and veggies and worked so hard. I took before and after pictures and to my surprise, I looked the exact same if not worse.

Now I’ve just given up. I’m following my natural appetite which is pretty low right now and I’m eating about 1,000 to 1,300 calories/day because that’s the amount my body wants right now. My job is pretty active (always on my feet). I occasionally work out. It’s only gotten worse.

I’m at the point where I just hate myself so much. So. Much. My boyfriend definitely wishes I was slimmer like when we met and I feel like he’s not attracted to me. He never says it explicitly but I can tell. This seems a bit unfair because he has gained and lost about 30 pounds during our relationship and I never said a single word.

Side note: I have Graves’ disease and my medicine slows my metabolism, in order to level my TERRIBLE hormones, which is probably why. I literally can’t do anything about it.

Sorry for the rant.

TL;DR

No matter what I do, I can’t lose a single pound

submitted by /u/sushidemon4
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pcg5ke/i_genuinely_dont_know_what_to_do/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...