Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Feeling discouraged ... F/24/5'5" 164 lbs

Saturday, August 28, 2021

Feeling discouraged ... F/24/5'5" 164 lbs

F/5'5" cw:163 gw:120 I have been attempting to lose weight for an entire year now but I am not doing a very good job. I have mostly just been using CICO, trying to keep below 1600 calories a day. I definitely am lacking in discipline and I hate to think of all the time wasted!!! I struggle a lot with hunger, although I am getting better with that. By hunger I mean more than a craving, actual feelings of hunger when it should be enough food? I do think I have a few things working against me: I am addicted to sugar, I am a team truck driver which means there is no time to exercise I am constantly in a moving truck, and I work night shift. Being a truck driver also means it's not always possible for me to for sure know how many calories I am consuming. I am looking for advice and encouragement, thank you so much for reading.

submitted by /u/xXburgundydirtXx
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pdq9ta/feeling_discouraged_f2455_164_lbs/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...