Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Losing 1.5 lbs per month - too slow?

Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Losing 1.5 lbs per month - too slow?

I've been trying to lose weight from the beginning of March 2021. It's been 6 months since I started, and I'm only down 9 lbs. I'm trying to make sustainable changes to my lifestyle that I will be able to continue doing forever, like increasing the amount of vegetables I eat, drinking enough water (most days), cutting down high calorie foods like butter, cheese and cream, and stopping mindless snacking. Also, I started going on walks a few times a week, but with the summer heat I just haven't been doing that the past few weeks (though the weight is still coming off at the same slow pace).

And yes, I see some changes in the mirror - my clothes have become a bit looser and my old clothes fit me better now. I still need to lose around 9 more lbs to be at a healthy weight (and I'd like to keep it off).

I see people losing 0.5 to 1 lb a week, and I'm wondering if my weight loss is too slow even for the sustainable lifestyle changes approach.

submitted by /u/Sasanono
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pfh0s1/losing_15_lbs_per_month_too_slow/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...