Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Can I (F16) build muscle while on a deficit?

Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Can I (F16) build muscle while on a deficit?

Or at least maintain it? I'm just afraid of ending up skinnyfat instead of fit like I want to be. And I'm curious to know if it's useful to exercise on a deficit or if I should just lose the fat and then start working out and gaining muscle weight.

I don't have a way to know my BFP. Right now I'm 60kg and 170cm. I eat tomates, eggs, ham, roasted potatoes/onions, chocolate, fruits, and coffee with soy milk. On very rare occasions I eat rice, but I can't have pasta, nor seafood. I don't know if what I eat is any good for muscles. I don't have a calorie goal per day in particular, on some days I have 1300-2000, most days I'm anywhere between 600 and 900, and I've manage to steadily lose 13kg so far. I know it's technically not enough but when I start feeling really dizzy, I make sure to eat 1800+ cals of healthy foods to get back on my feet. My maintenance is 1600 by the way.

My abs are starting to get visible if I flex but my glutes really just disappeared, and I wonder if I can build them back with enough exercise. I ordered a resistance band and I was thinking of doing Chloe Ting glutes exercises daily, but I'm just scared it will end up burning me out instead of being useful to maintain/build muscle.

Also I'm not sure how much I will weigh with abs and built glutes, but my goal is around 54kg right now, depending on how I will look.

submitted by /u/technobladeissohot
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pfhpcq/can_i_f16_build_muscle_while_on_a_deficit/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...