Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I’m done.

Friday, August 27, 2021

I’m done.

Enough is enough. I just ripped through my last good pair of shorts and am starting to rip through one of my favorite pairs of Adidas pants. I have to wear my second pair now and I have to get more (I always get two just in case I wear one pair out). I feel fatter and can see myself getting fatter. But I’m done looking and feeling like a blob. I just got some grapes and apples to have as snacks and I love BLTs so as long as I set my mind to it I’ll be ok. I’m also planning on going hiking one of these days. I have a little mountain I could climb that I haven’t climbed in a while. I hiked my favorite trail twice, which is good and I’ll definitely do it again, but afterwards I’d eat like shit and not keep up. Well again, I have some healthy options so I just gotta exercise more, eat less, and drink more water. I just never have the energy to get out there plus it’s been hotter than shit so hopefully I’ll be able to do it.

submitted by /u/intergalacticfrog77
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pcxjn0/im_done/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...