Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Obsessing over food

Friday, August 27, 2021

Obsessing over food

I feel like I am obsessed over food. Being overweight food was always on my mind. The moment I woke up it was "what am I going to eat today?" And after each meal I was always constantly thinking of my next. Any events or celebrations the main thought was the food.

It's just a never ending thought. Food fills my mind until it feels like that's all I think about and as if it's the most important thing in my world.

Well cue getting healthier and losing weight, yay me!

But that obsession isn't gone. I'm still constantly thinking of food. It still feels like it rules my every moment.

Instead of dreaming of what fast food restaurants to order from today I've just replaced it with calorie counting, meal prep and planning.

Yay I'm eating healthier and my health issues are drastically improving. But the feeling that food rules my every moment is still there.

And I can't let it go. I have PCOS and it makes losing weight more challenging. I have binge eating issues. I have to stay on top of it and count my calories and carefully plan my meals or I'll slip into a spiral of binging and it's difficult to get back on track.

Idk I'm just venting. I wish and pray that I could be one of those people where food was simply food and not EVERYTHING.

submitted by /u/echolovely
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pci4gb/obsessing_over_food/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...