Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: how do i avoid getting impatient?

Tuesday, August 31, 2021

how do i avoid getting impatient?

hi! SW: 151lbs CW: currently fluctuating between 132 and 133.5lbs GW: somewhere between 115-119, 5'3" FTM, 23yo

my weight loss keeps stalling despite my best efforts, and i'm having a lot of trouble being okay with my body at this weird skinnyfat 'halfway point' with my love handles and pooch. i don't see much of a difference in the mirror other than very slightly reduced proportions, and it's making me feel impatient and frustrated. several times this week i had to stop myself from eating under my BMR to speed things up, and whenever i eat a little closer to my (painfully low 1700cal) maintenance i feel absolutely gross.

so i guess my question is: what do you guys do to keep yourselves going when it feels like nothing's changing? i've never committed to a health goal this long-term before, and it sucks to be so continually disgusted with my reflection

submitted by /u/gojimun
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pfn29d/how_do_i_avoid_getting_impatient/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...