Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Proud of myself! SW: 99.7kg CW: 96.87

Thursday, August 26, 2021

Proud of myself! SW: 99.7kg CW: 96.87

I'm 22 ftm and after years of unhappiness, countless before photos that never got an after I'm losing weight! I've been unhappy as long as I can remember, asking to be sent to fat camp for the summer when I was 10.

I started calorie counting and making a change on the 12th of August when I was told due to covid the BMI range has changed, and I couldn't have my top surgery until I lost 5KG. He said it would take 2/3 months, and I was devastated.

In just over two weeks I've lost 2.9kg/6.4lbs!!!

Just from sticking to 1650 calories a day and walking 6000 steps a day. It's only been a couple weeks but I'm so proud of myself, and I can already see the difference. I can't wait to keep losing, get my top surgery, and get myself in shape :)

submitted by /u/Lukeleafy
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pcb6n0/proud_of_myself_sw_997kg_cw_9687/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...