Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 16 year old struggling with food addiction

Tuesday, August 31, 2021

16 year old struggling with food addiction

Hey, I am a 5'7 190 16 years old and I have an issue I don't know how to deal with. I struggle with my eating I can't eat normally. I always tell myself to eat what I want but in small portions but when I do that I go crazy with the food. I hate being like this I used to weigh 140 2 years ago and know this. I want to lose this weight but I can't mentally I have something stopping me. I want to eat normally. whenever I eat I also eat too fast leaving me wanting more but I can't control this I end up binging like crazy. Also, I have an addiction to fast food I can't control I always tell myself I will only eat that today but no I end up getting home and I eat whatever is there adding more calories. I want to be healthier and thinner honestly. But with my mentality, I won't be able to and makes me depressed leaving me with a void to fill which is filled with food. Honestly I feel like shit I just want to eat normally:(

submitted by /u/culomojado1
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pfkv44/16_year_old_struggling_with_food_addiction/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...