Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Potential Wardrobe Revamp With Some Issues

Saturday, August 28, 2021

Potential Wardrobe Revamp With Some Issues

Good evening,

I'm 300 lbs ish at 6'6 and have almost settled on the reason that with my frame and goal physique, I won't be able to fit into anything less than 2x more than likely. I'd say my goal weight would be a lean 250 lbs. For the past couple years, I've been wanting to change my fit, also. All the clothes that I look at and would love to fit into just wouldn't work even if I reached my goal. Maybe I could if I wanted to only lose weight and not gain muscle, but imagining myself ripped fuels me to work out. So I guess what I'm getting at is that I would absolutely love to revamp my wardrobe into clothes I'm not only comfortable in but look great it without my frame and ideal physique getting in the way of it. Does anyone have any pointers or thoughts that may ease my anxieties over this ordeal?

submitted by /u/Elzahex
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pdnnbr/potential_wardrobe_revamp_with_some_issues/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...