Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: A post for the ordinary!

Tuesday, August 31, 2021

A post for the ordinary!

I see all these posts with people who lost 50 pounds / 100 pounds and that is great and wonderful!

However I don’t see many for people like me who are a stone/ two stone overweight. I lost 7 pounds (1/2 a stone) in three weeks. It was tough and I ate well and started running!

This is a post to encourage people that even losing 1/2 pounds a week is brilliant! This sub can be for us fat people who are slagged about being overweight and “fat” without being obese too!

I now only need to lose 14 pounds more which is really hard! For my BMI to read normal weight which has never done in 23 years, even with previous diet and working out but I will do, thanks to this sub and the people like me who I have seen achieve their weight loss goals!

submitted by /u/redirishlad
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pf32f0/a_post_for_the_ordinary/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...