Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: People who used to be at a healthy weight, do you get upset seeing old pictures?

Tuesday, August 31, 2021

People who used to be at a healthy weight, do you get upset seeing old pictures?

Im up 15 lbs ( i think) in 2 months due to binge eating, emotional eating and injury. I used to think i was fat, but now when i look back at old pictures i realized that i wasn't fat like at all. I wish i had enjoyed my body more when i was fit, if i still had that body i would've wear cute clothes and all. Also fitness used to be a big part of my life but now its like non-existent (the gym got closed again). And i know i can do home workouts but it doesn't feel the same, so i just walk a lot. I dont really care about lifting weights, strength training anymore since i just want to lose the fat. But i do miss those activities. Thing is i don't even know if my old gym clothes still fit.. lol

If the old me saw me right now, she would beat the shit out of me and i would get mad at her for being stupidly insecure. Lol

submitted by /u/PainterOne766
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pf116o/people_who_used_to_be_at_a_healthy_weight_do_you/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...