Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How do I convince my husband to lose weight? Please help me

Monday, August 30, 2021

How do I convince my husband to lose weight? Please help me

My husband gained a lot of weight in about 2 years, before we got married. He needs to lose 20 kgs more to be in healthy BMI range.

After marriage, I convinced him to lose weight. And he lost about 10 kgs over a few months. He's now hit a plateau and has lost motivation to continue. I always have to tell him to go to gym, to not eat unhealthy... He does it only after I tell him to like he's doing me a favour... And nowadays he's getting frustrated with me saying that.

I have severe health anxiety and I'm so so scared about the effects of weight on health (he knows that too). I spent so long crying today morning thinking about it.

I look at this sub and see so many people with a desire to lose weight and I feel so jealous. I wish my husband also put in the same effort.

I was overweight a few years ago and I know the struggles of weightloss. I logged my food, went to gym everyday, went on a strict diet for a year (could resist even my favourite foods in moments of weakness). I worked so hard just so I could look good for my husband and make him proud of me.

Please help me make him passionate about weight loss too. I want him to take weightloss seriously too... I feel so disheartened by his lack of interest.

submitted by /u/throwaway272829489
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/peetsz/how_do_i_convince_my_husband_to_lose_weight/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...