Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I (16M) made 240lbs clothed after a full day (It's 9PM!)

Sunday, August 29, 2021

I (16M) made 240lbs clothed after a full day (It's 9PM!)

Okay, before I start talking about it, I'd like to explain something. I am not trying to lose weight extremely fast, I just would like to bring my weight down at my own pace. I started losing some around 6 months ago, but ended up gaining 10lbs and hit 245lbs. That was a month ago. Without changing my diet or anything, I lost 5lbs. This was before using the bathroom and taking off my clothes. It was also after eating a slice of lasagna and a (embarrassingly) large amount of soda (~50oz), so my sugar levels are still waaay too high. I'm proud of the 5lbs even though it took a while and isn't much. Hopefully this trend continues as I've been around 245lbs for the past few months (at the end of the day).

Just start shrinking your portions/amount of food throughout the day and over time it adds up. That's all I did. I started working recently and that keeps me busy and stops me from filling time in with eating.

submitted by /u/_NonExisting_
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pe7si4/i_16m_made_240lbs_clothed_after_a_full_day_its_9pm/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...