Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Going back on a weight lost journey

Monday, August 30, 2021

Going back on a weight lost journey

Last summer I reached my goal weight of 200 lbs but sadly it didn't last. I got back into overeating and not exercising causing me to go back to 227lbs. I am 6'1"M who currently attends college. I'm planning on going back on the weightloss journey but was hoping for a few tips. I lost my weight last time by doing workout videos that only focused on core and having a calorie deficit. However this time I would like to maintain my weight once I reach it which is in the 185lb area. I found that I enjoy lifting because you can see results besides just the weight loss. So currently I am eating about 1,500 calories each day, walking about 30-45 minutes each day due to classes and lifting for around 40 minutes each day. My current workout plan is as follows:

Monday: bicep/back

Tuesday: tricep/chest

Wednesday: legs/shoulders

Thursday: bicep/back

Friday: tricep/chest

Saturday: legs/shoulders

Sunday: rest

This is probably a novice question but will my body burn fat before muscle, and how do I make sure my body burns fat before muscle? Also if you have any pointers or suggestions it would be very much appreciated!

submitted by /u/Altruistic-Coach-561
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pey4vo/going_back_on_a_weight_lost_journey/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...