Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Feeling so down on myself

Sunday, August 29, 2021

Feeling so down on myself

I know I’m just having “a day” but I’m not feeling very positive about this weight loss journey. My stats: 45F SW 311 CW 297 I have been heavy all my life but I have never been as heavy as I am now. I wish I was back at 200 lbs when I was 21 and thought I was gross! lol. Now I’m about to turn 45 and I’m trying desperately to stay under 300. I have bounced up and down, dropping to 240 and a size 14 after my second child. I was then diagnosed with UCD and Sjögren’s syndrome and had to take a desk job. I have tried to say F*CK it! I love my body, no matter what size it is, but I just can’t do it. I feel like so much of my self worth is tied to the number on the scale. And now to make it worse, the reconstructive (not cancer thank God) breast surgery has been put on hold until I am under 40 BMI.

I know I have a million and four reasons to lose weight but I also have 40+ years of failure so I don’t know how I will succeed this time.

TYIA for listening to my pity party! 😀

submitted by /u/bitofeuphoria
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pe6bjm/feeling_so_down_on_myself/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...