Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Lost almost 19 pounds. Measurements haven’t decreased much?

Saturday, August 28, 2021

Lost almost 19 pounds. Measurements haven’t decreased much?

Hello everyone, SW: 155 CW: 136 GW: 125

Like the title says, I have lost 19 pounds so far. I’ve been weighing myself every other day and using a tape measure to track my measurements.

When I started my bust was 40inches, my waist 31, and my hips were 39.

I’m now at bust 38, waist 28, and hips 37. I feel like I should have lost more. I’m only 5’3 and I feel like my measurements are still too large. I know I have 10 more pounds to lose, but I don’t know if it will change my measurements much. I thought I would lose more inches, but it feels like it has barely budged.

What can I do? I’ve been eating a calorie deficit. I’ve cut soda out completely; although, I still eat some candy every few days. I also started to do body weight training and weight training, especially deadlifts. Maybe I just have a skewed idea of what progress should be when it comes to loosing inches. I guess I’m just searching for advice.

submitted by /u/InterestingClothes8
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pdlxk3/lost_almost_19_pounds_measurements_havent/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...