Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Prioritizing exercise with a demanding job

Thursday, August 26, 2021

Prioritizing exercise with a demanding job

I started a new job today, and it’s rather demanding. I’m not used to full time at the office and I’ve always struggled with early start times and a 40hr week. I came home today and felt so exhausted and discouraged. I still worked out, but I didn’t have the energy to go to the gym with the long commute there and back. I feel like I’m going to lose the progress I have made because I feel so overwhelmed already with making time for exercise, getting enough sleep, cooking and meal planning, having relationships with people I care about, plus my work. I don’t find my home workouts as effective as all the classes and equipment at the gym.

I have adhd so I get easily overwhelmed and then amount of energy it takes me to function like a typical person is daunting.

Just feeling really defeated after a long, tough first day. How do people do it?

submitted by /u/BluestEye
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pcdmme/prioritizing_exercise_with_a_demanding_job/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...