Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: No more excuse, time do finally do something about it! Week 1

Sunday, August 29, 2021

No more excuse, time do finally do something about it! Week 1

28M 6’2” 305lbs: High Blood pressure, pre-diabetic

I’ve seen a lot of y’all’s post over the past year and a half and it’s always motivated me but I’ve always found excuse after excuse to not do something about my weight. Finally I’m giving up on making excuses and I’m doing something about it. In the past three months we had our first born daughter, I finished grad school, and we moved literally across the country so I could take my dream job but something still wasn’t right.

I wasn’t happy with my physical self, specifically my weight. Most my clothes don’t really fit great and I don’t like the way I look. But I’m finally taking it into my own hands. Back in the day I was in pretty good shape from playing soccer and training Muay Thai so i have an idea where to start so I went to the gym 5 days this week and I plan on continuing. I have been focusing on cardio for the first 30-45 minutes and then alternating legs, chest, core and arms for 10-20 minutes.

I have also been working on my diet. I normally eat fairly healthy but my biggest issue is portion control. I love food and love to cook, so when something is good I don’t want to stop eating it.

All this said, I would love any advice, words of encouragement or suggestions for not getting burnt out as I start this journey!

submitted by /u/Pooteus
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pea9zp/no_more_excuse_time_do_finally_do_something_about/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...