Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: My loseit calorie budget seems too high?

Saturday, August 28, 2021

My loseit calorie budget seems too high?

Hi losers. I’ve been lurking on this sub for a while and thanks to all your inspiring posts have lost 30 pounds already! I’m 5’10” female, and started in May at a weight of 292.9 pounds. I’ve been on MyFitnessPal for all of that time, but recently I’ve been frustrated with it. If I just change my height to the equivalent in centimeters it takes away 20 calories from my budget and then never adds it back, even after switching the units back to inches. So today I downloaded Loseit and put in my information, but it recommended I eat over 2200 calories daily for a loss of 1.5 pounds per week when my MyFitnessPal allowance is 1830 for the same amount of loss per week. A TDEE calculator says my maintenance is ~2500. 2200 calories to lose 1.5 pounds per week seems way too high.

submitted by /u/TillJournysEnd
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pdj5su/my_loseit_calorie_budget_seems_too_high/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...