Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Losing belly fat

Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Losing belly fat

Male | 5’6 SW: 165 CW: 143 GW: 135

So I’ve been on this weight loss journey about 100 days now. I know it hasn’t really been long but I’ve lost a lot of weight and I’m happy about it.

For the most part I look very thin from the outside. The only thing I can’t seem to lose is chest fat and mostly love handle region. I know for men that tends to be hardest fat to burn.

I was hoping other people could give me some advice or experiences as I’m getting a little frustrated.

After losing so much over 3 months it seems my weight loss has slowed and I only lost 2 pounds this month.

In addition I don’t see much change in the desired area, I just need some motivation to keep on losing with little results.

submitted by /u/Embarrassed-Jury8896
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pez3ba/losing_belly_fat/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...