Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Why oh why did I not try this sooner!?

Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Why oh why did I not try this sooner!?

Sugar! the absolute bane of my existence, I would find myself gorging on chocolate, doughnuts, muffins etc. really excessively. I have never been huge, overweight definitely but never huge I am 5'9 Male SW:99kg, CW: 91kg GW: 80kg. I was never active and that coupled with a terrible diet led to my weight gain. I have recently had my first child and saw pictures of how big I was starting to get, along with constant fatigue and snoring. I attempted to fast but found myself gorging on sugary foods later in the day (yes poor discipline). However what I found is my sugar cravings really spiked when I was hungry, so instead I have organised my lunch for the day with minimal sugars but healthy foods to ensure if I snack it's healthy by ensuring I am not getting to the stage of being very hungry I have found self control has been far easier and I am already feeling my energy increase and find myself not to tired to go the gym. I want to be the best possible influence on my son and be a good husband to my amazing wife. Pointless post but perhaps something for people to try who get caught in the same trap as me? As yes sugar makes you feel good initially but the guillt hits you shortly after

submitted by /u/Ok_Influence9398
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pf1boo/why_oh_why_did_i_not_try_this_sooner/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...