Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Check my diet? Need tips on improvement and staying full!

Thursday, August 26, 2021

Check my diet? Need tips on improvement and staying full!

So I’ve recently begun a diet, but I’m having a really hard time with feeling ravenous. I’m eating 1300 calories per day, and for my stats (28F, 5’2.5”, 127lbs, somewhat active, with a decent amount of muscle), it’s reasonable. I eat the same thing every day, except for dinner, as I find this is the easiest way for me to keep track of calorie input.

My schedule and diet are as follows:

8am: Breakfast: Coffee, 1/4 cup oatmeal(160cals), 1 banana(100), 1/4 cup walnuts (170-200cals*my bag says 200cals/quarter cup so that’s what I go by), 2tsp honey, plus cinnamon and ginger Total: 500 calories

12-1pm Lunch: 3 (hard boiled) egg salad(210), with 1/2 cup veggies(30), 1tsp yogurt(10) curry powder and other spices, on toast(110) Total: 350

5pm Dinner: Usually soup, yogurt with berries and granola, or sweet potato with veggies and cheese Total:400-500 Dessert: If calories leftover, I’ll have a piece of chocolate(80)

I never eat UNDER 1300 calories, but it is usually between 1300-1400.

As you can see, I eat really healthy and always have, so this isn’t a big change for me and it doesn’t feel restrictive or like I’m cutting out “fun” foods. I simply just feel so hungry, typically between breakfast and lunch, and again almost directly after lunch. I’m not sure if I’m not getting enough protein or what the deal is, but can someone tell me a good way to manage this? I’ve only hit my calorie intake a handful of times because of this hunger. Is that just part of a diet? Am I eating too little? Not enough protein, carbs, fat?? Please tweak my diet and tell me what I can do to stave this hunger off! I have tried eating lunch earlier as well as having yogurt and berries for lunch instead of the eggs, but I still end up way hungry. Additionally, IF is hard for me because I feel that if I eat all my calories before dinner, I feel deprived.

submitted by /u/Healthy-Edge7900
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pcdckg/check_my_diet_need_tips_on_improvement_and/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...