Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: A small win today!

Friday, August 27, 2021

A small win today!

21 F here, I'm 5 foot 7 and my starting weight was 225 pounds, not sure what I am right now but I started working out 3 weeks ago, its obviously not been long enough yet to see physical changes and Im feeling a bit unmotivated this week but today I went up to my pals flat which is 3 floors up. Usually before I started working out even 1 flight of stairs knocked the wind out of me but today I ran up all 3 flights without stopping and I wasn't out of breath at the top! Feel a bit embarrassed about it but I'm so buzzing to see a bit of progress! A small win but I'm so chuffed with it and it's made me want to keep going!

submitted by /u/theyveeatenthebaby
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pcxb5i/a_small_win_today/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...