Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: How much weight can I lose in 4 months (currently 95kg)?

Sunday, August 29, 2021

How much weight can I lose in 4 months (currently 95kg)?

I am Indian, my height is around 179cm or 5'10.5 and I currently weigh 95 kg or 210 pounds.

I would like to reach at least 80 kg by the end of December, 2021.

Is it possible? I go to the gym and I have a trainer, so that's 6 times a week. I am willing to do anything I can to lose this weight, be it dieting or exercising a lot.

I do have a food scale but no measuring cup, I have MyFitnessPal and HealthifyMe apps installed on my phone.

The exercise portion my trainer is helping with but it's the diet that I think is holding me back a lot as I have hardly lost any weight since February, 2021 and in fact gained some actually.

submitted by /u/Chandigarhian
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pdr0z6/how_much_weight_can_i_lose_in_4_months_currently/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...