Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: I’m freaking out a bit

Monday, August 30, 2021

I’m freaking out a bit

28F SW: 240lbs CW: 190lbs GW: 155lbs

So, I’ve been fat my whole life. After managing to lose 50lbs in 2014/2015, I took it all back and more over the three following years because grad school.

I’ve been trying to slowly lose weight for two years now, with the goal of it being permanent and not rebound. I started with joining a Japanese drums group, then going to the gym 2 times a week, then 3, then 4, then finally changing my diet and starting to do CICO last October. I reached 50lbs lost this week all while managing to maintain about 52% muscle rate.

Well, because of covid I can’t go to my gym right now and decided to go for a run in my neighborhood. My whole life I have been an absolute disaster when running, having no endurance whatsoever. I absolutely hated the running part of PE in high school, especially the dreaded “beep test” and the annual 3km run because I was always one of the last ones to finish these in my entire 3000 kids high school.

Well, for the first time in my life tonight, I just ran a full 4km without stopping/walking in roughly 30 minutes. I’m almost crying of joy tbh. 😭

submitted by /u/hime_bee
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pefy29/im_freaking_out_a_bit/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...