Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 27

Friday, August 27, 2021

30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 27

Hello losers,

Having a tough mental health moment, I shan't let it ruin the day. Onward!

Weigh in daily, enter in Libra & remove moral judgement/stigma/shame directed at yourself about it: Scale break.

1800 calories (tracking in 5-day cycles, Friday/Saturday at maintenance): Haven't had dinner yet, working on it my friends.

Exercise 5 days a week: 30 minute walky walk & I should do posture poses before bed. 24/27 days.

Alone time to word vomit into journal: Did a little today during lunch.

Todays gratitude list: Today I’m grateful for Fridays, being able to chat with my bff even across an ocean & a kind & respectful partner.

Express gratitude (verbally or through written communication): Gonna hit this up meow via text. I'm grateful that I made good choices about getting enough sleep & hydration in my day. I know I made more good choices including the one I'm about to make that involves a shower to clear my damn head.

Your turn kids! Y'all thinking about next month? It's almost upon us.

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pczcra/30_day_accountability_challenge_day_27/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...