Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Where to start?

Monday, August 30, 2021

Where to start?

F, 28, 257lb.

Ive been tracking everything I eat on MFP for the last two weeks (almost religiously - missed recording my evening meal on one day and can't remember what it was). My TDEE is 2300 so I put my goal on MFP for 2000 and I've consistently exceeded it by at least 300, usually more like 600.

I have no discipline. I'm eating too many snacks (chocolate, ice cream, brownies) and I know that I need to not, but I still keep doing it. I need to find a way to shove more protein in there. I can't stand being hungry.

Does anyone have any tips? I know this mess is my own fault, and my doctor has referred me to a weight loss clinic which will be helpful, but I have another medical issue that's being investigated that might be due to my weight, so I need to make a start.

My breakfasts are pretty good - the habit I've been working on the last two weeks is preparing breakfast in advance: I've been doing various overnight oats recipes with Greek yoghurt, and I'm going to switch it the highest protein content one I've seen. For lunches I usually have a chickpea salad or fajita - it really is the snacking I'm falling down on, but from what I've seen of other posts, I think I do need to try and get some more protein in too.

submitted by /u/wheelzup99
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pefhdg/where_to_start/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...