Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Just need some words of encouragement after an embarrassing first day at work because of my weight

Monday, August 30, 2021

Just need some words of encouragement after an embarrassing first day at work because of my weight

My stats: F, 25, 130kgs. I’ve just started a 3 month placement block as a student radiographer. I freaking love this job and I was so excited to be in a new site with new machines and to really get hands on. Then came the time for me to assist with a fluoroscopy procedure (live-action xrays basically). For these procedures, as radiographers we remain in the room while the exposure is happening and we need to wear Lead gowns to protect ourselves. I tired on the first lead gown and it was too small, same with the second, and finally the third mostly fit, but it didn’t fully wrap around the bottom of me. They let me stay for the procedure but the whole changing into 3 different gowns before one even fit semi-well was crushing. And now I’m so hesitant to go in again not only because to me, it was embarrassing as hell, but I also don’t feel fully protected as the gown doesn’t wrap around my lower half properly. I just need some encouraging stories of successful weight loss, tips and tricks and some easy exercise methods I could implement to help me along my journey. Thanks fam ☺️

submitted by /u/While-Forsaken
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pegcun/just_need_some_words_of_encouragement_after_an/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...