Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Am I loosing at a healthy rate?

Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Am I loosing at a healthy rate?

Hey everyone,

I'm not normally active here but I thought I'd check something.

I've started HRT (Estrogen) like 3 months ago and over the past week I've been loosing weight like crazy.

For the past 16 days I've been loosing around 0.1kg per day (from 64.9kg to 62.5). I tried forcing myself to eat lots of snacks and chocolate to try and keep my weight up and it worked for a while but I always felt tired and overfull.

Now I've come off and I'm only eating when I'm hungry again I've dropped right back down to 61.9kg.

Is this normal and healthy?

I've stopped eating anywhere near as much food:

Used to be Breakfast, snacks/lunch, plus a premade dinner.

Now I just eat 1 third of a premade dinner for breakfast plus the rest in the evening and occasionally like a pear or a small snickers bar.

submitted by /u/Mimsy42
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pf15xb/am_i_loosing_at_a_healthy_rate/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...