Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Lost 9.3 kg but...

Friday, August 27, 2021

Lost 9.3 kg but...

So, I'm an 18 year old 5'7 (171 cm) tall girl who's now at a weight around 62-63 kg from 72 kg, so I've lost some weight. About 9 wish kilograms to be exact (about 19 lbs..?) in 2-3 months of time so it's all healthily and not some crash diet. I'm not done with the weight-loss, yet because my current body and weight make me unhappy and not confident, but the thing is: I haven't seen a noticeable change in my body and neither have my friends or family. It is very demotivating and I'm wondering how I'm not seeing any change. Is it my height? Should I start incorporating cardio? (As I don't like lifting weights.) I really want to see a difference and it's just so demotivating. :/ Clothing size hasn't changed, either. I don't really know what to do. Do any of you have any idea what the problem could be? I thought I'd see some difference when losing almost 10 kg but the mirror tells me otherwise, clearly.. :(

submitted by /u/Wonderful-Hospital38
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pcjb3w/lost_93_kg_but/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...