Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Life Change

Sunday, August 29, 2021

Life Change

New here! 23F SW:333 GW: 180 CW:312

Well to start I've been overweight my entire life, I can't remember the last time I fit into "straight" size clothing. I started getting serious about my weight loss at the beginning of July 2021 after my father had his leg amputated due to diabetes with a slew of other health problems. Seeing his health fail tremendously fast, it made something in my brain click. I knew I had to lose weight to keep myself healthy so I didn't go through the same thing. So if anyone has any words of encouragement for me, or any recipes or books, anything that helped you with your journey it would be greatly appreciated. Also My doctor talked about prescribing me phentermine if anyone would like share their experience with that, I'm still on the fence.

submitted by /u/xHolyBananasx
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pe8jae/life_change/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...