Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Need Advice for Weightloss

Thursday, August 26, 2021

Need Advice for Weightloss

Male 22, 5'9 229llbs at the moment. I've hated my weight but more so my body shape for years now and have on and off tried to change to no avail. Finally, after moving out into an apartment by myself for college I have full control of my eating habits and have gone through every hoop imaginable to try and be successful. I weigh every piece of food I eat as well as oils for cooking, only drink water, and aiming for a deficit of 1500-1600 every day, and I walk a few miles every few days just because school and work keep me busy. After a month of doing all this, I feel better but I see no difference in how clothes fit, the scale, or progress pictures. Just curious if anyone has any piece of advice or motivation before I fully panic that it just isn't working for me.

submitted by /u/Cam41799
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pccani/need_advice_for_weightloss/

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s

How to Lose 20 Pounds at Home with a Busy Schedule Over 40s This video caters to individuals in their 30s and 40s who are seeking to red...