Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: SV - [206lbs > 140lbs = 66lbs] So much healthier and happier!

Saturday, August 28, 2021

SV - [206lbs > 140lbs = 66lbs] So much healthier and happier!

This is my before and after:

http://imgur.com/a/WT26DBY

I was almost 15st, I had developed serious sleep apnoea, IBS, crippling anxiety disorder and a whole host of other things. The reason I put on weight was I was on Sertraline. It's a failure of my UK doctor as they refused to see me as they were too busy so only spoke to me on the phone and when I phoned they just upped my medication. They never weighed me or offered to check in.

I had enough after years of using a sleep apnoea machine (CPAP) and they would only see me if I lowered my BMI to a healthy level. Well I did.

A combination of a calorie deficit and just simply moving more did the trick. I am now at my goal weight, just need to redistribute it to muscle and tone up!

I'm much, much happier now. I can buy clothes I like, not just ones I can fit in. I am more confident and outgoing and just feel great in my own skin.

You can do this. Just persevere, track what you eat, move more and make small changes rather than punish yourself.

submitted by /u/IamGruitt
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pdj4w4/sv_206lbs_140lbs_66lbs_so_much_healthier_and/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...