Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Advice on how to stay on track when you're not overweight?

Saturday, August 28, 2021

Advice on how to stay on track when you're not overweight?

I've spent my entire life at a healthy weight. However, during the pandemic, I started eating healthier and working out more and lost a fair bit (like 10% of my body weight).

I kept it off even after the end of quarantine because of my participation in an intense sport. I was burning probably 500-1000 calories a day through exercise easily.

I had some unhealthy habits even during this time, but they didn't really impact my weight because of how much I was burning off. However, now that my season has ended, I've found myself with a bunch of unhealthy habits that are making me gain weight.

I'm still at a healthy weight (not even close to overweight) and I've started weight training so I think I've gained some muscle, but I feel shitty. I eat all the time even when I'm not hungry, I eat food I don't like, and I'm often bloated and nauseous.

I know I need to stop, but I have no idea how. Hopefully it'll get better once I start training again, but I'd like to stop it now once and for all.

I'm having trouble motivating myself because I'm not overweight and the entire world says I'm skinny, but I feel like crap.

Does anyone in a similar situation have advice?

submitted by /u/selffimpprove
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pdmxrm/advice_on_how_to_stay_on_track_when_youre_not/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...