Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: Loose skin - when did you get it/notice it?

Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Loose skin - when did you get it/notice it?

Hey team!

Just another post asking about loose skin.

I am inching closer and closer to my goal weight (yay!) and have been wondering a lot about loose skin. I knew it would be an eventuality with close to 50kg/100lbs to lose. I have some (RIP my boobs, I miss you </3) but other than that seem ok. However, for those of you who have reached our goal weights, when did you start to notice your loose skin? I have a feeling the leaner I get the more I will notice it so just trying to mentally prepare myself for that eventuality. Will the next 5 - 10 kg I am hoping to lose be where I really start to notice it? As an aside, I have been strength training the whole way through my weightloss so I hope that has been helping!

Any of your stories or experience will be appreciated, it's been really hard to find any info pinpointing exactly when I could expect to start noticing loose skin.

submitted by /u/patronus12
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pfmsdy/loose_skin_when_did_you_get_itnotice_it/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...