Discover effective weight loss tips that actually work to help you achieve your weight loss goals. Get motivated and start your journey towards a healthier you today.

Weight Loss for Everyone: 30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 31 August Wrap Ups

Tuesday, August 31, 2021

30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 31 August Wrap Ups

Hello lovely losers,

The last day of August. Holy sheezeballs Batman.

Sign up post for next month is up!

https://redd.it/pe3xqe

Weigh in daily, enter in Libra & remove moral judgement/stigma/shame directed at yourself about it: I'm happy with this number. I need to remember to be happy no matter what this number is because I'm still here fighting the good fight. I'm not happy happy with it. It's been a tough gig lately to manage a deficit. But I'm here. Slogging onward!

1800 calories (tracking in 5-day cycles, Friday/Saturday at maintenance): See above. I need to be very mindful of my intake.

Exercise 5 days a week: Nailed it. 28/31 days.

Alone time to word vomit into journal: Did better here than last month, go me.

Todays gratitude list: Did a better job being mindful & really thinking & appreciating the wonderful things in my life.

Express gratitude (verbally or through written communication): Would like to do more of this.

How about you all? How was your August?

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/loseit/comments/pfkakx/30_day_accountability_challenge_day_31_august/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kate Middleton fitness: Kensington Palace offers update on her go back to work

Kensington Palace has shared a announcement concerning Kate Middleton’s cancer battle and while royal enthusiasts can assume her to go bac...